The Carpenter’s Room is a spacious family studio for up to 5 people. The room has a double bed and 2 single beds. It is possible to add a single bed. The windows offer a view of the Zagroda courtyard, forests and the garden. The room has an independent entrance from the terrace of the Jodlowa Cottage. The bathroom is equipped with a shower cabin.
- Parking: free parking on the premises..
- Booking conditions: arrival from 15:00, departure by 11:00.
- Meals: breakfast 8:00-10:00, dinner at 17:00-18:00 (after 18:00 we leave the meal on the kitchen to reheat).
- We accept pets.
- Attractions and workshops: during their stay, guests of Zagroda can take advantage of free handicraft workshops and activities prepared by the hosts on a given day. There is one attraction or craft workshop per day. Attractions take place 6 days a week, in the evening (after dinner).
- Quiet hours: from 22:00 to 07:00.
- For smokers: no smoking.
Send a message