Regulations Zagrody Magija
1. Making a booking in the Zagroda Magija is equal to accepting the following regulations.
2. The booking can be made by email, by phone or directly. Booking confirmation is made by email (email@example.com).
3. To make a booking you need to give the person’s name, surname, dates of the stay and the contact phone number.
4. The definite confirmation on the part of ,,Zagroda Magija” is made after the 30% advance is registered by us, within 2 workdays from the booking moment.
The incoming payments account number is PKO BP O/Lesko 51 1020 2980 0000 2602 0058 9382.
The advance is not repayable.
We ask you to consider your choices well. In the case of shortening or not realising the booked stay, the fee is neither repayed nor reduced.
5. The Zagroda rooms are rent per day according to the booking formerly made.
6. A stay in Zagroda starts from 3:00 PM on the arrival day until 11:00 AM on the departure day.
7. In July and August, rentals are possible within one week’s cycle, for 7, 14 or 21 days, starting from Saturday. In the case of shorter or longer stays we request you to contact us earlier.
8. During holidays and long weekends the hosts claim the right to define the minimal stay length and to change prices in selected year periods.
9. The planned price changes are announced earlier on our internet site https://zagrodamagija.pl, not later than one month before they are implemented.
10. The handcrafts and activities take place in the high season (July-August) and during weekends and holidays. During the 7 days’ stay the host claims the right to 1 day off crafts and activities. Besides the above time periods workshops are optional and are organised according to the number of guests staying in Zagroda and according to their wishes.
11. Booking fees, workshop and activities prices for organised groups are defined individually.
12. Guests are asked to comply all the check-in formalities on the arrival day.
13. Whole stay fee (minus the deposit) is regulated on the arrival day. When a stay is shortened, the fee for unrented days is not repayed – please plan your bookings carefully.
14. Possible payment forms are cash or transfer.
15. We issue a VAT invoice on demand. To obtain the VAT invoice for the whole fee of the stay – (including the advance) the tax ID number of the paying party should be given first.
16 On demand of our guests, we can issue a bill for the name, however this demand should be stated not later than until the end of the accounting month in which the payment was made.
17. The owners of Zagroda Magija are not responsible for the content, fees or photographs published on the Internet by social media, companies and third parties not contracted by the Zagroda Magija. A reliable source of information on today’s offer is the official internet site https://zagrodamagija.pl. You can
find out about the current conditions by phone +48 698 596 784 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. The proprietor of Zagroda Magija is not responsible for any personal objects left during the stay.
19. During the stay in Zagroda Magija, the hosts and personnel do not dwell in rented rooms without permission and guests are given personal keys.
20. The guests bear material liability for any kind of damage caused by themselves.
21. The guests are obliged to inform the proprietor about any damage immediately after finding it.
22. The behaviour of guests and persons using the area should not disturb other guests. The night’s rest in the huts is applicable between 10.30 PM and 7.30 AM.
23. Persons who accompany our guests should previously inform the owner about the fact.
24. The proprietor does not bear responsibility for the guests’ unattended children on the Zagroda terrain.
25. Children can take part in the homestead activities and workshops only under the guard of their parents or carers.
26. Persons who bring their pets should primarily inform about the fact. Pets dwell in rented rooms. The stay of the pets outside of huts is possible only under the guard of their owners. Caring for the comfort of all guests, we do not admit pets to dwell in mutual spaces eg. the dining room. The pet’s owner bears the whole material and legal liability.
27. Guests are obliged to respect general safety regulations, especially it is not permitted to use open fire inside and around the huts, use private water heaters, air heaters and fan heaters.
28. For your safety smoking is fully prohibited in all the buildings of the homestead.
29. The parking space is off charge, unguarded. The proprietor does not bear responsibility for the left cars nor objects inside them.
30. The issues not included above are regulated individually.